Tuesday 17 March 2015

Double Chocolate Cookies

Hey guys welcome back to my blog. I know I haven't posted in a really long time but if I am completley honest with you it is because I have had no inspiration for any blog posts. you might realise that most of my blog posts have been deleted and that is because I have decided to make this blog a baking blog. I have a passion for baking and so I thought why not blog it.

Lets get started. Just before I start this recipie though I would just like to point out that this is not my own recipie or my own pictures but I saw Zoe Sugg make them and I thought why not show you guys. If you would like to watch Zoe's video the link will be at the bottom of this blogpost.

Ingridients:

200g of butter or margarine(at room temperature)
1 large egg
Chocolate bars(you can use how ever many you want but Zoe uses two large ones)
75g of cocoa powder
300g of caster sugar
275g of self raising flour


To make the cookies:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees celcius or gas mark 6
2. Mix together your sugar and butter in a mixing bowl
3. Crack in your egg and mix it in.
4. Add in your self-raising flour and your cocoa powder and stir together.
5. Break up your bars of chocolate and mix them into your cookie mixture.
6. Roll your mixture into balls depending on how big you want you cookies.
7. Put your balls of dough on a greased baking tray and put them in the oven until they are ready.
If you enjoyed this blog post make sure to follow me on bloglovin. The follow button is at the top of my blog. You can also share this blog with your friends and family. If you do make these cookies make sure to send me a picture on twitter. My twitter link is also at the top of my blog. As I mentioned earlier I did get this recipie from Zoe Sugg's video so the link to that is right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIFgbZr9vk4 she did make these cookies in a daily vlog so if you would only like to see the cookie making section then skip to 5.10.

I will speak to you in my next blog
Heather x


No comments:

Post a Comment